Contact SAE Inc.
Recent SAE press releases and product announcements
What's New At SAE........
Mike Ames,VP Engineering and Operations, Senior Corrosion Technologist, Cathodic Protection Specialist, NACE #4343...received NACE 2014 Distinquished Service Award.
Conducrete® Ground Enhancement Material receives NSF approval.
• The EnvirAnode System has been nominated for the inaugural NACE MP Reader’s Choice Corrosion Innovation of the Year Award!
• State of Nevada latest to approve EnvirAnode™ system sealed with Conducrete!! EnvirAnode™ is also approved in Texas and Kansas.
• A new concept: SAE just engineered 54 solar ground beds to a client in Northern Texas, and we are told there are many more on the way.
• New design for dry climates: “We are pleased with your product (EnvirAnode™) and anticipate future use of it. “ from a Corrosion Engineer with a major Interstate Pipeline system who is using two of our systems– one standard EnvirAnode™ system, and the other a special Dry Climate EnvirAnode™ System.
• What makes EnvirAnode™ Different……….. It is An Environmentally Neutral Solution with Longer Lasting Performance....EnvirAnode™ Prevents Aquifer Contamination and Eliminates the Emission of Noxious Gas....Based upon independent research, the EnvirAnode™ CP System lasts twice as long as standard CP systems
• SAE has completed the installation of 36 new environmentally sealed cathodic protection ground beds in a major SW Texas refinery. The customers are engaged with the environmental protection the new technology affords at the same time with the extended life span and permanently sealed aspect of these environmental ground beds - without the need of subsurface casings!
• SAE has installed the first EnvirAnode™ system ground bed in Columbia. The ground bed has been commissioned into service and is to be the first of many to come.
• CIS companies expanding the use of ConduPlugs in California. This product, which eliminates the need of repetitive drilling of hard surface roads over pipelines by providing a permanent potential access point, is saving great costs of this activity, while providing permanent Pipeline Integrity monitor points in road beds for the first time. This technology also allows for the first time the gathering of Interrupted CIS potential readings!
• SAE ground beds are now considered Heavenly by a Boston Church! Our system is to be installed to protect the infrastructure of a major central Boston church in an effort to preserve and protect it from corrosion into the distant future...
Contact SAE Inc. today.