SAE, through its product development philosophy, has a commitment to protecting our critical natural resources, for ourselves and for wildlife, especially when our systems and solutions intrude into their habitats. Our products help preserve the environment by:
- Maintaining groundwater quality by eliminating the cross-contamination of underground aquifers
- Reducing soil contamination, directly by eliminating the use of toxic chemicals, and indirectly by preventing contamination caused by infrastructure failure
- Improving air quality by reducing toxic chlorine out-gassing inherent in traditional cathodic protection anode beds
- Reducing the corrosive and potentially damaging effects of EMF radiation and lightning strikes
- Preserving earth’s resources by engineering long-lived, low maintenance solutions
SAE and its employees take enormous pride in providing safe and toxic-free environments through our engineering services and environmentally neutral products.
Our advanced technology products are formulated to eliminate the introduction of toxic and corrosive chemicals into the soil where they can leach into precious groundwater resources. Our deep soil solutions, whether for impressed current cathodic protection anode beds, vertical electrode grounding systems or for sealing decommissioned or abandoned wells, are specifically designed to eliminate aquifer cross-contamination and to protect air quality by significantly reducing potentially harmful out-gassing and its associated contaminants.
Our interest in the environment extends beyond physical plant infrastructure to providing working and living environments safe from potentially harmful EMF radiation, whether generated by electrical transmission lines, small ground loop currents or massive lightning bolts. Our comprehensive grounding solutions to these vexing and sometimes overwhelming events are carefully engineered from detailed on-site soils data, analysis and computer modeling. Here too, our environmentally friendly products ensure functional, yet long-lived systems that reduce habitat disruption and destruction caused by the use of corrosive compounds and the frequent maintenance and replacement cycles inherent to shorter-lived technologies and solutions subject to early failure.