Cathodic Protection Products
SAE provides impressed current Cathodic Protection (CP) solutions that offer an innovative technology and reliability for cathodic protection and anode bed functionality.
EnvirAnode® CP System
The EnvirAnode® CP System for impressed current cathodic protection applications is used where high performance, long life and environmental compliance are required. With double the life expectancy of current CP solutions, exceptional performance over its lifetime, lower operational costs and unique environmental characteristics that makes it the only regulatory approved CP system for use where aquifer quality is threatened.
EnvirAnode® LT MMO Wire
The EnvirAnode® LT MMO Wire impressed current cathodic protection (CP) system is a patented product designed for high performance, long life and environmental competence. It offers the following value proposition: environmentally safe, long lasting performance, and the best value for your money.
Canister Anode System
The Canister Anode System is a premium product aimed at shallow cathodic protection systems.
SAE Inc. offers innovative products that help you maintain the safety and integrity of your pipelines, while complying with industry regulations. The EnvirAnode® CP System for impressed current cathodic protection (CP) is a premium product aimed at applications that demand high performance, long life and environmental compliance.
The EnvirAnode® offers the following advantages:
- System that can be engineered effectively to satisfy any requirement or soil condition
- EnvirAnode® CP system meets NEC/CEC electrical code
- Environmentally friendly
- Eliminates future abandonment issues
EnvirAnode® CP system is an effective impressed current cathodic protection solution. The EnvirAnode is a patented, environmentally friendly solution that allows you to drill into potable water without the risk of contamination.
LT MMO Wire©
The EnvirAnode® impressed current cathodic protection (CP) system is a patented product designed for high performance, long life and environmental competence
EnvirAnode® offers the following value proposition:
- Environmentally safe solution
- Longest lasting performance
- Best value for your money
The EnvirAnode® LT System…
- Is a linear MMO anode
- Suitable for poor soil conditions (fractured shale)
- Low current output
- Installs similar to traditional CP systems
- Has both vertical and horizontal variations
- Uses SAE Conducrete®* backfill which sets solid to form a large active column that ELIMINATES AQUIFIER CROSS-CONTAMINATION
- Requires no vent pipe and thus no gas is released into the atmosphere
- Has a long life (40+) years due to highly efficient ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OF ENERGY
- Offers optional watering designs for very dry locales
- Provides anti-theft design
- Requires no ground bed surface materials and is livestock and landowner friendly!
Canister Anode System
Cathodically protect pipelines, compressor stations, tank and a variety of other applications with SAE’s Canister Anode System. The Canister Anode is a premium product aimed at shallow cathodic protection systems.
SAE’s Canister Anode System provides the following benefits:
- Longer life-cycle
- Significant dust reduction, when product is installed with ConduFlow™
- System that can be engineered effectively to satisfy any soil conditions
- Meets NEC and CEC electrical code and environmental requirements
Similar to our Advance Extended Life Anode (AEL), the core of the Canister Anode consists of a 1″ x 60″ epoxy block center connected MMO anode. The anode is 8″x 72″ and weighs 153 lbs. In addition, the thicker flat anode base allows for placement directly at the bottom of the hole. The Canister Anode is used in conjunction with ConduFlow™, a flowable liquid backfill that dramatically reduces dust. It is recommended that you wait 30 days to energize the anode, as ConduFlow™ requires time to cure.
ConduPlug™ is a low resistivity media that has the strength to withstand road traffic and harsh weather conditions. It allows repeat potential survey measurements over hard surface roads, parking lots, runways, and sidewalks. ConduPlug™ is reusable and provides a convenient borehole location for future readings.