Cathodic Protection Products
SAE provides impressed current Cathodic Protection (CP) solutions that offer an innovative technology and reliability for cathodic protection and anode bed functionality.
EnvirAnode® CP System
The EnvirAnode® CP System for impressed current cathodic protection applications is used where high performance, long life and environmental compliance are required. With double the life expectancy of current CP solutions, exceptional performance over its lifetime, lower operational costs and unique environmental characteristics that makes it the only regulatory approved CP system for use where aquifer quality is threatened.
EnvirAnode® LT MMO Wire
The EnvirAnode® LT MMO Wire impressed current cathodic protection (CP) system is a patented product designed for high performance, long life and environmental competence. It offers the following value proposition: environmentally safe, long lasting performance, and the best value for your money.
SAE Inc. offers innovative products that help you maintain the safety and integrity of your pipelines, while complying with industry regulations. The EnvirAnode® CP System for impressed current cathodic protection (CP) is a premium product aimed at applications that demand high performance, long life and environmental compliance.
The EnvirAnode® offers the following advantages:
- System that can be engineered effectively to satisfy any requirement or soil condition
- Environmentally friendly
- Eliminates future abandonment issues
EnvirAnode® CP system is an effective impressed current cathodic protection solution. The EnvirAnode® is a patented, environmentally friendly solution that allows you to drill into potable water without the risk of contamination.
LT MMO Wire©
SAE Inc. offers innovative products that help you maintain the safety and integrity of your well casing and pipelines, while complying with industry regulations. The EnvirAnode® LT system for impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) is an effective product aimed at applications that demand low current output, long life and environmental compliance.
EnvirAnode® LT offers the following value proposition:
- Environmentally safe solution
- Longest lasting performance
- Best value for your money
The EnvirAnode® LT System…
- Is a linear MMO anode
- Suitable for poor soil conditions (fractured shale)
- Low current output
- Installs similar to traditional CP systems
- Has both vertical and horizontal variations
- Uses SAE Conducrete®* backfill which sets solid to form a large active column that ELIMINATES AQUIFIER CROSS-CONTAMINATION
- Requires no vent pipe and thus no gas is released into the atmosphere
- Has a long life (40+) years due to highly efficient ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OF ENERGY
- Offers optional watering designs for very dry locales
- Provides anti-theft design
- Requires no ground bed surface materials and is livestock and landowner friendly!
ConduPlug™ is a low resistivity media that has the strength to withstand road traffic and harsh weather conditions. It allows repeat potential survey measurements over hard surface roads, parking lots, runways, and sidewalks. ConduPlug™ is reusable and provides a convenient borehole location for future readings.